Thursday, March 15, 2012

Angels

Yesterday I found a very funny notes on a piece of paper written by my son. He wrote some notes about his sister, which pointed at her unpleasant behavior according to him (off course).

I brought the paper to my office and showed it to my friends, and they all laughed too. Now they know "the battle" between my kids...hahaha..

My kids are so adorable. I think they are angels in the form of children. God sent them to me to cheer me up.
I remember when I was still in college, I couldnt find someone to talk, my house was empty all the time, my father worked in other town, my mother busy with her activities, my brothers and sisters, well, they all had their own business. I had friends, but they could only cheer me up when I was with them. Once I got back to my house, I felt so empty.
So I prayed to God. God, give me something to call my own. I want a child, if I had to, I would adopt one.

About a year after the prayer, I was proposed by my ex husband and 3 months later we got married, and about a year after, I got the answer of my prayer.

Muhammad Faza Al Izzan Ubaid. and
Kyara Raj'i Annadja Ubaid (1,5 year after)

My marriage was ruined, but I got my precious ones, two adorable kids that light up my life..I dont know what would I be without them. Theyre like the air for me. They are the purpose of why I live.

the word Love couldnt describe my feeling to them. Now my eyes starting to get wet...what a cry baby ...LOL

No comments: