Why me?


Back in my darkest times, I used to ask the Almighty, "God, why do I have to go through all of this? Aren't I already lacking a lot, why are You putting this problem on me over and over again?" 

It feels like the world was so dark and cramped, there's no hope of getting better. Then I imagined my question was answered by God, 

"Why not? Why can't you? Do you doubt My judgement of your life? Do you not believe that ease and hardship happen by My permission?"

Humans only know a small part of their lives, but Allah has already written our destiny even before we were born. The Clerks recommend that we should not place too much love on this world, especially above Allah and His Messenger. They told us to love just enough, so that when God takes back what we love, it won't hurt us too much. 

This world belongs to those who fight for it, but if we fight for the hereafter and the meeting with God, then whatever happens in this world will not affect our happiness. Because it is not the world that we focus on. 

Positive side, it will be easier for us to let go of material things. whether it's wealth, job position/social status, or even people we care about. Of course sincerity is heavy, and we will not know the weight, until we lose what we care about. 

Please keep in mind, disasters are not always a test, instead they are often punishment for our mistakes or negligence. 

So be upright, accept God's provision with our heart thoroughly, ask for His forgiveness and remain grateful for what we have. 

Convince ourselves that whatever happens is the best for us. Moreover, faith in qadha & qadr is the 6th pillar of faith, so our faith are not complete if we don't believe that everything is God's provision; that we, as His servants, must conduct this live, patiently & sincerely. 


Allahu a'lam bissawab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage and Loyalty

The Year is 1994

Is Marriage Scary?